Your nobility depends on the amount of honor you have. A higher honor rank means you get more coupons from King Valcroy and you can equip better PVP armour, weapons and insignia.
Events and items that give honor:
- Guild Resource Battleground Quest (levels 20+, once a day) gives 250 honor
- Sengolia (levels 30+, twice a day) gives 240 honor for winning or 80 honor for losing or tie. You gain additional honor for each player you kill.
- Tamalan Arena (levels 30+, once a day) gives up to 200 honor
- Redemption (levels 40+, 3 attempts daily) gives 80 honor
- Guild Daily Quest (20 attempts a day) gives 25 honor
- The Training Grounds (levels 40+, twice a day) gives 10 honor
- Blessed Bath (levels 30+, twice a day) gives 10 honor
- Starglade Tour (levels 30-39, 10 attempts daily) gives 5 honor
- Daily Hunt (levels 30+, 20 attempts daily) gives 5 honor
- Delivery (levels 20+, once a day) gives 5 honor
- Golden Fruit of Honor (can be gained from Wishing Well and Vidalian pack) gives 50 honor
- Crypt (lvl 45+, Once a day) Gives 50 honor
|Noble||4511||6||Can wear Corporals Insignia|
|Baron||7163||7||Can wear Green PVP Armor|
|Count||10 712||8||Can wear Green PVP Weapon|
|Viscount||15 288||9||Can wear Blue PVP Armor|
|Earl||21 788||10||Can wear Blue PVP Weapon|
|Marquis||30 888||11||Can wear Gold PVP Armor|
|Duke||43 888||12||Can wear Gold PVP Weapon|
|Grand Duke||63 388||13||Can wear Purple PVP Armor|
|Archduke||89 388||14||Can wear Purple PVP Weapon|
|Viceroy☺||129 888||20||Can wear Orange PVP Weapon|
☺Limited number of players per server. It's updated every week based on the honour rankings.
- Viceroy - 25 Players
- Regent - 15 Players
- Seneschal - 9 Players
- King - 5 Players
- Emperor - 2 Players
The number of players per rank (from Viceroy to Emperor) is the number of players who can achieve this rank per week, so it doesn't mean that there can be only two emperors per server.
Crystal Saga Wiki takes no credit for this information, taken from various sources.